Monday, December 14, 2009

Introduction

I am a Mechanical Engineer with the experience of a church mouse.  I think about stuff and I want a place to write down what I think.  Engineering.  Politics.  Sociology.  I am curious about all of it.

I spent the first 30 years of my life reading about stuff.  Endlessly.  Now I want to create.  Instead of learning what others are thinking, I want to write about what I am thinking.  Learning is a self propagating process.  I write about what I am thinking, and I read about what I think and think different thoughts.  An echo chamber?  I think not.  An echo chamber is all about other people echoing what you are saying.  And enforcing straying thoughts.  The enforcement process is critical, and that is what a self-propagating thought-write process breaks.  Here, I am free to explore ideas.  Maybe have others comment on why stuff I come up with is bullshit.  Argue with myself and allow myself the freedom to be wrong about things.  Join in if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment